انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات زنقتنا-منتديات شباب ليبيا الأحرار

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة
يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول إذا كنت عضو معنا
أو التسجيل إن لم تكن عضو وترغب في الإنضمام إلي أسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك

إدارة المنتدي
منتديات زنقتنا-منتديات شباب ليبيا الأحرار
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Boric Acid Obama

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

Boric Acid Obama Empty Boric Acid Obama

مُساهمة من طرف فرح الثلاثاء 18 سبتمبر - 19:15

Boric Acid Obama

Boric acid Obama came out for the news conference a week ago to denounce the killing of his ambassador to Libya in Benghazi along with him came out the lady of destruction of the world (Hillary Clinton) and as I watched the whole speech of the fake black man Obama address the media ,he acted as if he was sad because of the killing of the ambassador and the same for the lady of destruction ( Hillary Clinton) but they were in fact putting a face or a different mask to pretend as if they were sad but they were showing the other face of their identity of truth or the true color of their intention and that is they realized that they are beginning to lose the battle of the war in Libya ,they have been playing games for two hundred years and this war is beyond their imagination and expectation as well ,alqyida is chasing them everywhere they go because the American government crated alqaydia and betrayed them and now they are paying the price for their act,and this is just the beginning .

Boric acid Obama said that he will do everything in his power to hunt down the people that killed the ambassador and the other four American officers that were killed in the attack, and Libya is free of any hate and should work together with the Libyan government closely to find the perpetrates ,but I don't relay know what Libyan government that he was talking about ? Did he mean the thugs government? He spoke for about seven minutes another point he mentioned and that was no one should touch or insulate any body's religion and here he was trying to mix up the killing of the ambassador with the move that came out degrading the profit Mohammed (PBOH) and that itself is no where near the embassy in Benghazi incident ,this was a separate incident and this was calculated and was planned very well since the beginning of the war on Libya but Borc acid Obama never saw it coming until it hit him ,I say to Borc acid Obama that you killed Mr.Gadaffi and this is just a fraction of what you did ,the people that you are dealing with right now are far more dangerous ,finally he walked back to his white masters as slave and Hillary was walking behind him like a dog with a broken tale.

The American government has one true face or one real mission and that is to kill as many Muslims as possible world wide in order to eliminate Islam and Muslims ,and a lot of people are not aware of this fact ,the U.S. government has no friends but money,they will smile in your face and kill you at the same time ,the U.S. government is the biggest branch of corruption in the world and the biggest branch of killing in the white house as well ,during the Bill Clinton a few people surfaced dead in different places such as parks ,hotel rooms and more and more places ,I have a lot of documents and evidence that will expose the U.S government world wide ,in my coming book I will publish as much as possible to show the real mask of the American government I will expose the former ambassador in Tripoli during Mr.Gadaffi time as the ambassador was sending e-mails and telegraphs to the Boric acid Obama administration and submitting sensitive information about Mr.Gadaffi and where about his places and movements ,basically the ambassador was a spy way before the war started on Libya .

Since the creation of the U.S government two hundred years ago ,they have been doing the same practice ,if we look back in history we will find the same pattern as far as stealing from the poor and take back to themselves ,we start with the red Indians ( the native American) they sent Christopher Columbus to discover America but he instead invaded America and salved the Indians and sold alcohol to the Mexicans to sell their land while they were drunk ,half of the fifty states are owned by the Mexican the other half is owned by the Indians ,Alaska is a property of Russia ,Hawaii is owned by the Hawaiians
and they tried to take over Cuba but they failed because of the Russian and then in the late eighty’s they invaded the island of Granada and soon after they were kicked out by the British government and now the plan is to invade as many as they can from the Mideast because of the oil and our natural resources ,we must stop here and look back in history again and find the same pattern ,the U.S government does not own any land and does not own money but they slave people in to working and pay a portion of their money to them ,this is the biggest Communist in the world.

At this point I forward my advise Mr.Boric Acid Obama and look back at your own history and remember who slaved your people and your race and if you don't then I will help and inform you and that would be the same people that you are working for today and by the time you stop delivering to them they will will get rid of you before you know it yourself ,and in my coming book I will revel your true story life to the world and why you denounced your real religion and denounced your own race and your people .

Farah
فرح
فرح

الجنس : انثى
عدد المساهمات : 8273
نقاط : 19034
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/07/2011
. : Boric Acid Obama 706078396
. : Boric Acid Obama 824184631572

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Boric Acid Obama Empty رد: Boric Acid Obama

مُساهمة من طرف رسامة قائدها الإثنين 1 أكتوبر - 21:26

White House spokesman Jay Carney, in response to questions about whether the attack was planned:
"It's too early for us to make that judgment. I think -- I know that this is being investigated, and we're working with the Libyan government to investigate the incident. So I would not want to speculate on that at this time."

tnx
sweety
رسامة قائدها
رسامة قائدها

الجنس : انثى
عدد المساهمات : 1078
نقاط : 10066
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/10/2012

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: