انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات زنقتنا-منتديات شباب ليبيا الأحرار

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة
يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول إذا كنت عضو معنا
أو التسجيل إن لم تكن عضو وترغب في الإنضمام إلي أسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك

إدارة المنتدي
منتديات زنقتنا-منتديات شباب ليبيا الأحرار
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

EU eyeing Libya mission: sources

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

EU eyeing Libya mission: sources Empty EU eyeing Libya mission: sources

مُساهمة من طرف ابوالدحداح السرتاوي السبت 14 مارس - 1:07

BRUSSELS) - The EU is considering a possible civil or military mission in Libya if talks on forming a unity government succeed, sources said Friday, as concern grows over the threat posed by insecurity in the North African nation.
Foreign ministers from the 28 European Union nations meeting in Brussels on Monday are set to discuss ways of supporting any new administration that would be formed by a deal between Libya's warring factions.
Europe is increasingly worried about a tide of immigrants crossing the Mediterranean from Libya's shores to flee violence and poverty, as well as the possibility of Islamic State group violence coming to its territory.
"We have in mind both military and civilian missions to contribute to the protection of an eventual government of national unity," a European official said on condition of anonymity.
This could "help a functioning government in its fight against terrorist activities."
UN-mediated talks in Morocco between Libya's rival parliaments are due to resume on Wednesday.
But the official warned that if the Libya unity talks fail "there is no plan B. No one knows what we would have to do" if Libya slides into full-on civil war.
EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini, a former Italian foreign minister, has made Libya a "personal priority", another source said.
Mogherini told the European Parliament on Wednesday that the EU must "work on measures that would allow us to monitor a ceasefire once it's in place."
Italy, just 350 kilometres (217 miles) from the Libyan coast, is in the frontline of the migrant flow from Libya where the Islamic State group is capitalising on the chaos to establish a toehold.
But the "ambitious" proposals have alarmed several member states that want no part of any military mission that would put EU forces up against Islamic State extremists.
European states are still divided over the US, French and British airstrikes that helped drive late leader Moamer Kadhafi from power in 2011.

http://www.eubusiness.com/news-eu/libya-politics.109h

عدل سابقا من قبل ابوالدحداح السرتاوي في السبت 14 مارس - 16:39 عدل 1 مرات
ابوالدحداح السرتاوي
ابوالدحداح السرتاوي

الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 391
نقاط : 8095
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/08/2014

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

EU eyeing Libya mission: sources Empty رد: EU eyeing Libya mission: sources

مُساهمة من طرف gandopa السبت 14 مارس - 14:07

Mr. Dah-Dah

Our leader Moamer Khadafi was an International leader, very peacefull and calling the people to govern through their public congresses ,he was't a dicorator as the news mentioned above
Pls adjust and correct the News before you tranfer in our MONTADA
thanks
gandopa
gandopa

عدد المساهمات : 8744
نقاط : 23314
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/08/2011
. : EU eyeing Libya mission: sources 706078396
. : EU eyeing Libya mission: sources 824184631572

بطاقة الشخصية
زنقتنا:

EU eyeing Libya mission: sources Empty رد: EU eyeing Libya mission: sources

مُساهمة من طرف ابوالدحداح السرتاوي السبت 14 مارس - 16:38

Thank you my brother Gandopa and REALLY sorry for the mistake, however you and Zico needs to be in contact because I am so confused, Zico said you can put any article despite any words that not suitable so others will know that we are truthful in what we publish her .
What do I have to do my brother? I am already crazy but Zangetna making me more crazy and beyond what you can imagine flagق
ابوالدحداح السرتاوي
ابوالدحداح السرتاوي

عدد المساهمات : 391
نقاط : 8095
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/08/2014

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى