انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات زنقتنا-منتديات شباب ليبيا الأحرار

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة
يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول إذا كنت عضو معنا
أو التسجيل إن لم تكن عضو وترغب في الإنضمام إلي أسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك

إدارة المنتدي
منتديات زنقتنا-منتديات شباب ليبيا الأحرار
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

True story from Mizrata prison

4 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

True story from Mizrata prison  Empty True story from Mizrata prison

مُساهمة من طرف فرح الثلاثاء 3 يوليو - 3:52

A young man by the name Almadanie from the city Sert ,he was injured and captured during the war against the thugs 9 months ago and his story as followed
,he was captured in sert and they cut off his leg and his left arm he escaped from prison after his family and friends payed 120,000 dinnar to the prison guard that sum to be smuggled out and to this day he does not believe that he is alive today
,my first well is that I want to tell all the media out there and inform them of what takes place in prison and some the things that I can't say out loud to you at this point because of the graphic nature of it.some of the men get raped daily and the take them to places that we don't know of them ,2 army officers were taken and hung them by their arms since the day we were captured from sert and they did things to them that I can't mention to you now ,and the 2 officers names are Alzubadie and Alashakea, one of the strange things that they did was that they took a guy by the name Ali Alatie and they cooked him as a whole in a big pan until his whole body melted in pieces ,another thing is that there was an officer and I can't mention his name for the fear of the life of his brother who is still in prison and they will kill him too,,the officer is from the Gadaffi tribe and he lived in the city of Mezrata and had an issue with a specified family and he was handed over to that specific family to cut him in spices and kill him ,the family is known by the name family of boshahm

I remember when we left sert in the army trucks with 2 of my friends that were killed because sert did not have a hospital and we expected to be treated and looked after until we get well because we were injured but the other thing had happened

They walk by us every day and they grap who ever they like to be raped and they take them to a place called hotel Gunat to be raped ,we were treated like animals.

The main issue is when we get visited by the human rights groups in prison ,the thugs would take all of us who are injured and put us in a isolated room and they take the very healthy ones and dress them up in clean clothes and they tell them if you mention any thing that they will be killed is a seen in the front for the human rights group to see and believe that we are in good shape and in good hands

I remember when I was captured in set that there was a young guy next to me and his name was Hesham Saeba from sert originally from Warfella city and another guy was killed and killed all his family too.

At this point I can only tell what I have for now because I fear for the life of the others who are still in captivities under the control of the thugs of the NATO and allah is my wittiness of everything I am telling you.
فرح
فرح

الجنس : انثى
عدد المساهمات : 8273
نقاط : 18750
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/07/2011
. : True story from Mizrata prison  706078396
. : True story from Mizrata prison  824184631572

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

True story from Mizrata prison  Empty رد: True story from Mizrata prison

مُساهمة من طرف عايشة بالنيران الجمعة 6 يوليو - 12:39

Mizrata, the Libyan tel aviv ... may the curse of god be upon'em
عايشة بالنيران
عايشة بالنيران

الجنس : انثى
عدد المساهمات : 506
نقاط : 9469
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/04/2012
. : True story from Mizrata prison  8241f84631572

بطاقة الشخصية
زنقتنا: 69

مُساهمة من طرف محارب الصحراء الجمعة 6 يوليو - 12:44

well done dear farah,my god protect you and give you forgivness, viva green libya only for great libyans no for nato spies
محارب الصحراء
محارب الصحراء

الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 9353
نقاط : 21020
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/07/2011
. : True story from Mizrata prison  706078396
. : True story from Mizrata prison  824184631572

مُساهمة من طرف greenisback الجمعة 6 يوليو - 13:58

thank you sister farah for all..those are monsters they are animals not human, so they never and ever know human rights or what it's means
greenisback
greenisback

الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 1667
نقاط : 10513
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/04/2012

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى